校友, 父母 and 朋友 of Immaculata have the power to make a vital and lasting impact on the University. Your support is an essential resource enabling us to provide an extraordinary educational experience for students. In particular, alumni participation plays a significant role in many areas.
Participation is the action of taking part in something. Higher education often refers to the term 校友的参与 Rate or APR, which is the 比例的校友 that give back to their alma mater. The average participation rate for private institutions is 18%*, while the APR for Immaculata is currently around 5%. It takes approximately 100 gifts of 任何尺寸 to raise IU’s APR by 1%, and Immaculata has a goal to reach 20% APR for the Centennial celebration in November 2020.
Why is 校友的参与 important?
校友 participation in giving directly impacts our overall student experience, providing important financial aid, 奖学金, and enhanced academic programming to ensure continued excellence. Annual gifts to Immaculata show your “vote of support” for the good things happening on campus and value of your degree. 校友参与影响:
- 财务实力 – Annual giving is an essential resource for the University. Corporations and foundations also require alumni participation rates in grant proposal requests because they believe their philanthropic dollars should go to an institution with proven results. 校友 satisfaction via APR is a key measure of those results.
- Significance of an Immaculata大学 Degree – The APR is a reflection on the value you place on your degree, and is used in calculating our regional and national rankings. Parents and prospective students look at national rankings and participation as indications of alumni satisfaction and the quality of their degree.
- 国家排名 -外部评估者，如 U.S. 新闻 & 世界报道 use APR as one component when calculating rankings. Increasing Immaculata’s APR will help elevate the University’s standing in these ranks.
How can you make a big difference?
We often hear how much people loved and valued their Immaculata education and experience, but unfortunately this is not translating to financial support. 校友的慷慨, 父母, and 朋友 is essential to the University’s ability to provide an extraordinary education. Immaculata alumni have the power to increase IU’s APR.
- 礼物千金 – People often don’t donate because they can’t afford to make a “big gift” but for APR your gift of 任何尺寸 帮助提高Immaculata的年利率. Participation is determined by the number of alumni who give, not the amount of the contribution.This means that 100 “little” gifts can raise our APR by 1%.
- 礼物加起来 – As of June 12, 2019, 1,037 donors collectively gave more than $725,000 to the Immaculata Fund. 65% of gifts were between $5 – $50. 保持参与, all gifts add up to make a big difference!
- Giving Consistently is Important – Over 26% of alumni have made a gift to Immaculata at some time. If all alumni who previously made a gift were to contribute on an annual basis, our alumni participation rate would exceed the national average. You can sign up to make a recurring gift on our giving site ua.todosobretrafico.com.
Continue to share in the life of Immaculata大学 by making a gift today. Your gifts are the foundation of our students’ success!
- 邮件: Send a check to 机构发展, Immaculata大学, 金路1145号, Immaculata PA 19345
- 在线: 今天就在网上制作你的礼物
Are there other ways for alumni to participate in the life of Immaculata大学?
There are many ways you can give back to Immaculata! 以下是你可以参与的方式:
- 推荐学生去圣迹 ——家庭成员, 邻居, 朋友, co-workers – we have much to offer and would love to welcome them to campus to share our story.
- Offer to mentor a student, or provide an internship – Give students the opportunity to see how their Immaculata education can be translated in a practical setting.
- 回到校园 – There are various events and happening on campus throughout the year – Carol Night, our many Mighty Macs sports competitions, 周末聚会, performances by the Curtis Symphony Orchestra, 和更多的. 请浏览澳门银河网上注册的网站 for details, and remember, the door is always open to you.
- 参加“On the Road”活动 – If coming to campus is not feasible, join the Office of 机构发展 at one or our many gatherings planned throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. We would love to have you join us and hear more about the great things taking place on campus.
- Remember Immaculata in your estate plans -写在你的遗嘱里, 人寿保险单, 或者投资账户, leaving Immaculata as a beneficiary in your estate plans has benefits well beyond your lifetime!
*Blackbaud 2017 donorCentrics Annual Report of Higher Education 校友 Giving