For more information please contact Susan W. Arnold, Vice President for Institutional Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-323-3198.
In recognition of its most loyal donors, Immaculata offers the following gift societies, which you can learn more about below:
The Mother Theresa Maxis 社会
Named in honor of the foundress of the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, the Maxis 社会 recognizes those donors who have made annual gifts totaling $1,000 or more during the fiscal year (July1—June 30). There are various giving circles within the Maxis 社会, each with specific recognition benefits.
Designed for graduates from the Classes of 2000-present, and includes gifts to the University for any purpose of up to $500:
- Classes of 2011-present–$150
- Classes of 2006-2010 — $250
- Classes of 2000-2005 — $500
Benefits include special recognition in annual Honor Roll of Donors as a member of the society at the 的同事 level, a special society reception, and recognition in the University Awards Gala Program.
Gifts of $500 or more will receive 1 ticket to the Centennial University Awards Gala, as well as an invitation to the Immaculata Circle of Giving Dinner and VIP Maxis Reception.
Gifts to the University for any purpose from $1000-$1499
- Benefits include special recognition in the 2019-2020 Honor Roll of Donors, special society reception, and an invitation to the Immaculata Circle of Giving Dinner and VIP Maxis Reception.
Inaugural Year: July 1, 2019 – September 1, 2021
Honors the Centennial Anniversary of Immaculata大学 with gifts for any purpose of between $1500-$2499
- Benefits include all those of the Maxis 社会, plus:
- Welcome from the University President
- 1 ticket to the 100th Anniversary Gala
- Special nametags for all Immaculata Advancement events
- Invitation to the Circle of Giving Dinner and Reception
Gifts to the University for any purpose between $2,500-$4,999
- Benefits include all of those associated with the 纪念圆, plus:
- 2 tickets to an Immaculata Symphony performance
Gifts to the University for any purpose between $5,000 -$9,999
- Benefits include all of those associated with the 紫晶圆, plus:
- 2 tickets to the 100th Anniversary Gala
- Invitation to the “Posters Under the Dome” Student 研究 Day and luncheon
Gifts to the University for any purpose over $10,000
- Benefits include all of those associated with the 黄金圈, plus:
- Exclusive dinner with the University President and other members of the 铂金圆
Celebrates those donors who have given support in five or more consecutive years (July 1– June 30). For more recent graduates of Immaculata, induction into the Loyola 社会 begins after three or more consecutive years of giving.
Recognizing Consistent 支持
罗耀拉社会 recognizes those who have provided loyal and consistent support to Immaculata大学. Donors who have made gifts to the University for any purpose and at any level for a period of five or more consecutive years (based on the University’s fiscal year calendar of July 1- June 30) are automatically enrolled in the Loyola 社会.
Benefits of the Loyola 社会 include:
- Special recognition in the University’s Annual Report
- Special invitation to the University’s marquee events, including Carol Night, Reunion, Gala, etc.
- Special designations for Loyola 社会 members who have supported IU each year since graduation as well as members who make monthly recurring gifts to IU.
The Immaculata 遗产 社会 honors alumni, parents and 朋友 who have included Immaculata in their estate plans, thereby helping to strengthen and preserve the University.
The Immaculata Legacy 社会 honors alumni, parents and 朋友 who have established endowments or annuities held by a third party, thereby helping to secure the future of the University.
Recognizes Immaculata大学’s most generous benefactors. The 社会 celebrates the philanthropic spirit that perpetuates Immaculata and honors alumni, 朋友, 家庭, and organizations who over the course of time have donated $50,000 or more to the University.